[Openswan Users] Problem with vpn network

Nicole.Haehnel nicole.haehnel at gmx.net
Thu Jan 27 09:43:42 CET 2005

Hi,

the router gets a new ip every dial in.
VPN2 is on privat ip space and has ip 10.27.168.2.
The router has privat ip 10.27.168.1 and a public ip.
The router forwards all packets to VPN2, unfortunately I can only
forward tcp and udp packets or all packets, no protos.

I can not see anything on the interfaces of the router, no telnet function.
But I captured an VPN1 and VPN2, both sending packets but nothing
arrived on the other side.

If I changed the ipsec config with rightnexthop= 10.27.168.1 on VPN2,
I get an error "we can not identify ourselfs with either end of connection".

On VPN1, I changed right to the dyndns-name.

Thanks!

Nicole