[Openswan Users] l2tp on fc2/26

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Mon Jan 24 23:07:47 CET 2005

sasa wrote:

> #usr/local/sbin/l2tpd start
> I haven't error, is this the right way ??

Does the rp-l2tp install script install the executable
in /usr/sbin? If you don't get an error, what's the
problem then?

> .. now for to use your rpm file  I must before to do an operation
>  for uninstall the previous installation made with tar.gz file ??

There does not seem to be an uninstall in the Makefile. That's why
perhaps you might like the RPM. Or else you could run 'make install'
once again and reverse its actions (rm instead of install).

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl