[Openswan Users] 2.3.0 has known issues

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Thu Jan 20 15:55:16 CET 2005

Not the rekey bug, or Rene's coredumping problem.  mcr, paul, patrick
and myself are all running 2.3.0 on every production box we've got, and
all the test servers too.  Still haven't hit either bug... which isn't
comforting.  Either they are environmental (network oddities, or
compiler/lib versions) or they are config related, and without more
information we haven't been able to duplicate them.