[Openswan Users]

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Jan 19 20:55:13 CET 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Joachim Pahnke wrote:

> Hmm,  I do allow port 4500. In fact for testing purposes I allow every port
> at the moment.
> Do I have to forward any ports to the roadwarrior client behind the fw?

No, that is not neccessary. As long as your server has a pubic IP address
and port 500 and 4500 udp open.

then i guess your error is coming from somewhere else. Linux capabilities?
the kernel telling you it is not allowed? Some other piece of software?

Paul

--

"At best it is a theory, at worst a fantasy" -- Michael Crichton