[Openswan Users] spec file quirk on FC1, 2.3.0

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Jan 13 17:19:10 CET 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Ken Bantoft wrote:

> If you can, grab the latest .spec from CVS, as it's got a few fixes.  I
> haven't tested it on FC1, but it works on FC2/3/SuSE9

Note fc1 uses a 2.4 kernel, and the makefile target for the klips
module is (still) different in HEAD. So the spec file will not work
on fc1 kernels. Michael is going to add code so that a generic target
'make module' will detect 2.6 kernels for building. Once that is in place,
and the module26 target is gone, it should work on FC1 as well as fc2/3/4.