[Openswan Users] Help to interoperation with Symantec Enterprise Gateway.

Giovanni Alfredo Guarneri giovanni at iaut.org.br
Wed Jan 12 17:03:09 CET 2005

Dears Openswan users.

I'm new using Openswan, and I'm looking for tips to configure it to make
a VPN connection between my Linux box and a Symantec Enterprise Gateway.
My VPN topology is the following.

100.101.50.244/16===200.175.198.100-------------------------200.177.101.130===10.0.0.0/16
My Linux box	       My office            Internet        Symantec          Remote
openswan                firewall                            Enterprise        Network
U2.2.0/K2.6.8           (Linux)                             Gateway

My computer has Linux Debian (sarge)/Windows 2000 SP2. When I use the
Symantec VPN Client for Windows, the VPN connects fine.
I already read the documentation about configuring Openswan, but the
configure example to interoperation with Symantec didn't work.
I hope anyone could help me.
Thanks in advance.

Giovanni Alfredo Guarneri.