[Openswan Users] client xp access denied to domain

sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Wed Jan 12 12:57:47 CET 2005

Hi, I have a xp pro sp1 client which to do log-on on the remote server with win2000server and AD.
The join to domain is correct, but when I try lo log-on to remote domain I have a message that it says to me that I don't have a permission ! .. but the same credentials I have used for to make to join with success !! .. moreover if I try //server/share I don't have a problem.
I use on the client l2tp and a road-warrior connection., moreover the dns server is configured correctly because the name resolution is ok.
Thanks.
Salvatore.