[Openswan Users] Fwd: Lost packets after DNAT

George Adams georgebadams at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 28 11:43:29 CET 2005

Hello,

I sent this message originally as a non-member and it
seems to be stuck with the moderators. I've now
subscribed.

In addition to what I described below, the appropriate
rules exist in the FORWARD chain and the VPN server
has the appropriate routes to access the server. The
VPN server can successfully ping the internal server
in the new subnet.

I'd appreciate any suggestions and/or help.

George.