[Openswan Users] Openswan participating in routing

Marcus Leech mleech at nortel.com
Wed Feb 16 15:22:24 CET 2005

I'd like to setup a gateway purely to service some roadwarrior users,
with users using
  self-signed certificates.

I'd like for those roadwarriors to have addresses assigned by the
gateway that make
  them appear to be on my local network.  I'm willing to live with
static assignments
  based on their certificates.

What options are available to allow Openswan to participate in the local
  routing machinery?  I *cannot* simply "default route" my network to use
  the gateway.  I might be able to allocate an entire subnet for the
warriors on this
  particular gateway, and have the nearest router know about this.

Are there ways to make Openswan participate in a cleaner way (like OSPF,
etc?).