[Openswan Users] VPN connecting Linux openswan VPN server and win 2003/win2000 VPN server

ads nat adsnat at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 04:28:29 CET 2005

Hi,
I am new to VPN. Using Redhat Enterprise server.
I have installed rpm package
"openswan-2.2.0-1rh9.i386.rpm".

I will install and configure openswan at Linux end as
per docs.

At the other end there is no Linux/openswan vpn
server.
There is windows 2000/windows 2003 server having VPN
server of different make.(I mean not openswan).
Is it possible to have VPN between Linux openswan VPN
server at one end and Windows 2000/Windows 2003 at
other end?
If so can you guide me to some doc or URL which will
guide me achieve this.

Help appreciated.

Thanks for support.