[Openswan Users] Ipsec tunnel and load balancing ?

Dan Searle dan at adelix.com
Tue Feb 15 13:24:34 CET 2005

Hi,

Specifically, see:

http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

Dan...

--

Dan Searle
Adelix Ltd

Any views expressed in this email communication are those
of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of a member of Adelix Ltd.  Adelix Ltd. does not
represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors or
interference.