[Openswan Users] pluto aborted

Norbert Wegener nw at sbs.de
Tue Feb 8 20:20:29 CET 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Norbert Wegener wrote:
>
>> Feb 8 15:00:08 lnxtst ipsec__plutorun: /usr/lib/ipsec/_plutorun: line
>> 215: 2124 Aborted /usr/lib/ipsec/pluto --nofork--secretsfile
>> /etc/ipsec.secrets --ipsecdir /etc/ipsec.d --debug-parsing
>> --debug-control
>

> Can you add dumpdir=/tmp to config setup and show us a gdb backtrace
> of the core?

At home my client system is Suse9.2 - just like the server. With this
client I cannot repoduce the server's behavior.
This is a little bit tranquilising.
The client, that produced pluto's abortion is a Suse9.1 system with a
former version of openswan.
Obviously there have been important changes between those versions.
I will produce the dump, when I have access to that system tomorrow.
Thanks
Norbert