[Openswan Users] OpenSWAN / Native 2.6 IPSec: MTU / PMTUD woes

Jan Koop ceb at cbct.de
Mon Feb 7 13:52:13 CET 2005

Well, I am running a Fedora Kernel, or did you explicitly mean RedHat
(is there a RedHat 2.6 Kernel?). I compiled a KLIPS module, but haven't
been able to test it yet - i noticed unloading tries segfaulting ;), and
OpenSWAN ignoring the presence of the ipsec module. Maybe a reboot will
help, but that has to be scheduled...