[Openswan Users] CISCO heartburn turns in to WatchGuard heartburn

Jeff Herring jeffh at sldsi.com
Wed Feb 2 11:28:59 CET 2005

Setting nat_traversal=yes did the trick for the Ciscos AND broke all of
my tunnels to WatchGaurd fireboxes...

Now it looks like the WatchGaurds are doing nat even though I don't want it.
i.e. Now pings go out esp packets but come back udp 4500...

Anyone have any ideas? I guess there is no way to tunnel by tunnel turn off
nat_traversal....

-Jeff H.

Jeff Herring  /  jeffh at sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.