[Openswan Users] Re: [Openswan dev] 2.4.5dr3 NAT-T + L2TP still broken

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Mon Dec 19 12:57:11 CET 2005

>>>since months I'm fighting against the NAT-T problem which was introduced
>>>after 2.3.1.
>>
>>Could you post your ipsec.conf as well? Perhaps there is an issue with it,
>>a routing problem for instance.
> Sure:

Could you post the 'config setup' section too?

> I haven't tested it with client certificates for IPSec.

Well, I'm not sure if the combination PSK, NAT-T and transport mode is
officially supported by Openswan. So you might have to ditch that PSK.
I have moved the thread to the users mailinglist because I am not yet
convinced this is a developers issue.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl
                     Mosquitos suck