[Openswan Users] problem connecting: INVALID_CERTIFICATE

aram price me at aramprice.com
Fri Dec 16 14:40:36 CET 2005

On 15 Dec, 2005, at 21:51 , Paul Wouters wrote:

> Missing a comma there.
> As you can read in the logs here. So any connection from behind NAT
> will fail.

fixed - though I've been testing from static IP's so hopefully that
isn't the issue.

> I would try Windows first, X.509 on OSX is still very much untested
> and under
> strange restrains. I hope it will be better when 10.4.4 comes out
> in the next
> week.

I'll see what I can do to get a windows test machine.  the only thing
I have that I can haul around is my osx machine and everything on an
external IP at the office is linux.
I have had success in the past using 10.4.3 + certs to connect to
openswan, unfortunately the machine was rebuilt and the configs (and
certs/ca) are gone.

unfortunately my VPN work taking a back seat for a few days. I'll
post configs and info once I get things working though.
(or more likely more questions as I butt heads with this)

thanks,

aram