[Openswan Users] TCP connections stalling

Andy Coates andy at corenetwork.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 15:34:05 CET 2005

users-bounces at openswan.org wrote:
> Andy Coates wrote:
>
>> Both sides are running OpenSWAN, L2TP and PPP.
>
> Wouldn't it be easier if you use only Openswan on both sides?

It was mainly to support the standard Windows client as well, so the remote
end needed L2TP anyway.  Then we noticed there was a lot of different
subnets behind the remote gateway that we needed to reach, and not wanting
to change all their routing so they knew how to get back to my network we
opted to just use L2TP so I'm assigned one of their IP addresses, keeping
the internal routing the same.

Andy.