=?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogW09wZW5zd2FuIFVzZXJzXSBIb3cgdG8gdXNlIE9wZW5zd2FuIG8=?= =?gb2312?B?biBBUk0gcGxhdGZvcm0=?=

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Dec 5 07:22:12 CET 2005

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Chen Lintao wrote:

> Shoud it work for openswan-1.x ?

That's not very likely. And openswan-1 is in maintenance mode, and will
be officially End of Life on deceber 31 2005 (three weeks from now)

> 2. modify some Makefiles using CC=gcc AR=ar ...
> ${OPNSWANDIR}./libcrypto/libblowfish/Makefile

You should not need to modify any openswan Makefile. Setting the
environment variables should be enough.

> 		  2. Which is better for ARM ? openswan-2 or openswan-1 ?

openswan-1 is dead. Do not use it.

> 		  3. How could I test all these when I have no arm board now

I don't know of any arm emulator. Either buy some arm based linux box (eg perhaps
a peplink manga) or just wait a few days for your boards.