[Openswan Users] Road warrior issue

Thiago Campos tmclistas at uol.com.br
Wed Aug 31 18:36:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

My box is a  Fedora 3  and openswan-2.3.1-1 i want it to be my vpn server in
order to road warrior users connect to my LAN

when i try to connect from my notebook to the server i got the error 792, on
the server /var/log/secure show

Can't authenticate: no preshared key found for @meudominio.com.br and `%any'

the server configurations i followed the instructions from
http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/Configuring
and the windows XP configs. i followd from
http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/win2000xp-freeswan.html

Above the configurations files of my server

/etc/ipsec.conf

conn road
    left=192.168.0.2
    leftid=@meudominio.com.br
    leftsubnet=192.168.0.0/24
    leftrsasigkey=chave_do_servidor
    rightnexthop=%defaultroute
    right=%any
    rightid=@road.t4w.com.br
    auto=add

Arquivo /etc/ipsec.secrets do servidor

# Chave PSK
192.168.0.100: PSK "chave"

Arquivo /etc/ppp/chap-secrets no servidor

# client        server  secret                  IP addresses
usuario   *       123456                  *

Thanks