[Openswan Users]

Randy B randy at pillowfactory.org
Tue Aug 30 22:26:10 CEST 2005

  > I'm not sure why that is happening. (or where it is happening)

Nor I, but it may have something to do with threading.  I read this
group in a threaded reader, and it gets really ugly when we start
getting 'threads-within-threads'.

Don't know if this would help or not, but I would suggest (beg!) you to
compose a _new_ email when starting a thread instead of just hitting
'reply' and changing the subject line.  There are tags within the email
header that most mail clients won't strip that threaded displays use to
tie a conversation together.  This particular one has gotten to be
several dozens of messages (threads) long, and I've just gotten in the
habit the past few days of automatically marking the entire thread read
without any regard to what was actually posted.

</soapbox>

RB