[Openswan Users] different flow but one target

Andy fs at globalnetit.com
Mon Aug 29 11:22:05 CEST 2005

Another possibility - if you have additional addresses available, you
could route the traffic flows over separate address pairs. Then only the
flow matching the tunnel policy would be subject to the IPsec rules.

It should be fairly easy to select the flows using iproute2 policy
routing.

Andy <fs at globalnetit.com>