[Openswan Users] one router or two

lars lars at hfk-bremen.de
Mon Aug 29 11:10:00 CEST 2005

hi, sibu,

I would recommend to set up the latter -  you will have the advantage
of double control over whom may get to your lan and whom not. I wouldnt
expose my openswan-gateway so directly to the internet when the LAN is
directly conected to it.

we are working here with a similar szenario and it works well.

greetings

lasseboo