[Openswan Users] KLIPS and Kernel 2.6 working

Giovani Moda - MR Informática giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Thu Aug 25 15:56:58 CEST 2005

FYI, I've successfully compiled openswan-2.4.0rc3 with KLIPS support at
Debian Sarge 2.6.8 and FC2 2.6.10-1.771_FC2. When compiled as a module, it
fails, as I've mentioned before. But when compiled statically in the kernel,
it works (thanks to Norbert Wegener for pointing that out). I'm still
running some tests, but now I've finally got L2TP over IPSEC working
(securely) in my FC2 box.

Seems that 2.4.0 is going to the right path. Congratulations for the
excelent work!

Cheers,

Giovani