[Openswan Users] IPsec + (GRE/BGP) undetermined routing issue s

Kevin Clark kevin.clark at ubisoft.com
Fri Aug 19 16:27:34 CEST 2005

Hrm, no.  Not in this set up.  We only do one tunnel connection per
host, and then place the remaining networks through that connection via
GRE/BGP.

At this time, our primary hub has three IPsec connections, all to
different hosts. :(  -- Is it only something that occurs in this
scenario or is it possible that the problem might manifest itself in
different configurations?