[Openswan Users] net/xfrmudp.h

yaboo yaboo at dodgyware.com
Tue Aug 16 23:54:14 CEST 2005

Hi Paul

thanks for the help, am able to compile the all parts of ipsec now.

but when I do ipsec verify my results are

Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                 [OK]
Linux Openswan U2.4.0dr10/K2.6.12.4 (netkey)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                            [OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)               [OK]
Checking that pluto is running                                  [OK]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding            [OK]
Checking NAT and MASQUERADEing                                  [N/A]
Checking for 'ip' command                                       [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                 [OK]
Checking for 'setkey' command for NETKEY IPsec stack support    [OK]
Opportunistic Encryption Support                                [DISABLED]

where you see my nat is n/a, is this correct, or has something gone again.

regards

Joseph