[Openswan Users] L2TP/IPsec with double NAT

Stefano stefano.pazzaglia at fastwebnet.it
Fri Aug 12 17:27:15 CEST 2005

Thanks Paul,  l2tp/ip now seems to work between  a natted server and not
natted client. But if I'd like to make a connection between both server and
client natted, client has a subnet of 37.xxx.xxx.0 and server has an
interface on lan 192.168.0.0/24 what I have to put in virtual_private and
rightsubnet?
Thanks
Stefano