[Openswan Users] X-509 in openswan

Toby Chamberlain toby at webtechservices.com.au
Fri Aug 5 22:08:25 CEST 2005

That looks exactly like what I have, but maybe just check the spaces - I
have none before the ":" and one after it. The only other things I can
suggest are to double check the password is correct, double check the .key
file is in /etc/ipsec.d/private, double check it's filename is the same as
what you have ("kumar.com.key") and double check that the directory and file
permission allow reading/listing by root... (does 'cat
/etc/ipsec.d/private/kumar.com.key' as root work?)

I also have the certificate file itself (xxx.pem in my case) in the
ipsec.d/certs directory, but I don't know if this is necessary - it
certainly doesn't seem to be what openswan is complaining about.