[Openswan Users] X-509 in openswan

kumar nani kumar_lists at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 5 12:05:14 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas,

I have added the newline character at the end but stil
the same problem is coming.The /var/log/messages are
showing like this

Aug  5 15:31:22 buick ipsec_setup: ...Openswan IPsec
started
Aug  5 15:31:22 buick ipsec_setup: Starting Openswan
IPsec cvs2002Mar12_05:49:03...
Aug  5 15:31:22 buick ipsec__plutorun: 003
"/etc/ipsec.secrets" line 2: error loading RSA private
key file

Thanks
Kumar

--- Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen at strongsec.net>

http://www.natecarlson.com/linux/ipsec-x509.php#casetup

> >>fails,

> >>Peer

> expecting
> >>
> >>MR2

> >>for

> >>AUTHENTICATION_FAILED

> >>solve

> >>Andreas Steffen                   e-mail:
> >>andreas.steffen at strongsec.com
> >>strongSec GmbH                    home:
> >>http://www.strongsec.com
> >>Alter Zürichweg 20                phone:  +41 1
> 730
> >>80 64
> >>CH-8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)   fax:    +41 1
> 730
> >>80 65
> >>internet security]===

> > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
> friends 'n family snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos
> http://in.photos.yahoo.com
>

> --

=== message truncated ===