R: [Openswan Users] Lack of communication after a few time...

Norman Rasmussen normanr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:00:11 CEST 2005

My configs and logs got barfed to
http://www.darkskies.za.net/~norman/ipsec/ a long time ago.

It seems that debian have since upgraded from 2.3 to 2.2 *shrug*.
(see 2005-05-24 news item at
http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openswan.html)   I doubt that the
older version has as much NAT-T support, quite a pity actually.

Have the _kernel_ patches changed much between 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4?
(anything NAT-T related? - can I take a new binary and run it against
the old kernel patch?)