[Openswan Users] Only single and initial connection permitted

Oliver Tomkins oliver.tomkins at alliedvehicles.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 15:02:01 CEST 2005

thanks for advice,

I'll hopefully manage the upgrade at some point this week - will go
2.3.1 as we're still at 2.3.0 just now.

Just how stable are Developers Releases???

Thanks,

Olly.

Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Oliver Tomkins wrote:
>
>> No there is nothing in the l2tpd logs other than the first successful
>> connection being accepted.
>>
>> Is it possible to sniff the packets between the boxes given that in
>> order for the fault to occur there already is a live connection?
>

> I have noticed this behavious when trying to connect two clients with
> l2tp from behind nat to the same openswan/l2tp server.
>
> Did you try to connect from multiple locations?
>
> Also, Michael fixed a few bugs in transport mode and NAT-T. Please try
> 2.4.0dr8 and see if this fixes your problem. I cannot currently test this
> for a few weeks.
>
> If it does fix things, I'd appreciate an email.
>
> Paul

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Allied Vehicles cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
For details of our products and services please visit our website at www.alliedvehicles.co.uk