[Openswan Users] Problem to install openswan with Kernel 2.4

Lennart Mordek Lennart.Mordek at proveo.de
Thu Apr 28 11:38:20 CEST 2005

Hi Paul,

finally I´ve finished my exam and I can take care of other tasks. Until now
I couldn´t resolve the problem with Openswan andSuSe. You wrote thar I
should try and apply a more recent Kerne 2.4.30. That´s a good idea but it
will take a lot of work in doing so. My task is simply to compile (kenn mich
im Informatiker-Englisch ja auch nicht so aus, solltest mal abklären, ob
compile das richtige Wort ist) Openswan on any Kernel 2.4 regardless of the
operating system (SuSe, Dbian, RedHed or whatever). It only has to be Kernel
2.4! The Openswan vesion doesn´t matter as well, it only has to include
NAT-T. Could you please help me with that?

Best regards
Lennart