[Openswan Users]

Lukas Kolbe lucky at knup.de
Mon Apr 25 23:31:08 CEST 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:23:35 +0200, Paul Wouters wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, Lukas Kolbe wrote:
>
>> I'm currently trying to build openswan 2.3.1 for a self-built openwrt
>> (built using the current experimental buildroot from
>> http://openwrt.org/downloads/experimental/), using the ipkg-directory from
>> http://www.linuxops.net/ipkg/experimental/, which I have slightly modified
>> for 2.3.1.
>
> There are current ready made packages for openswan at:
> http://nbd.vd-s.ath.cx/openwrt/packages/
>
> It works with the included gmp.

The problem with this packages for me was that openswan contained the
ipsec-module for 2.4.30, but my buildroot was 2.4.29 (so I got some
kernel-panic on my Siemens SE505).

But anyway, I'm now building the newest experimental-openwrt, and lucky me
(thanks!) it contains an option for openswan.
I'll let you know if it works for me :)

--
Lukas