[Openswan Users]

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Sat Apr 23 12:35:46 CEST 2005

I had a problem running it under RHEL 4 (2.6.9) until I patched the
kernel with a SUSE patch designed to fix a spin_lock problem (which
resulted in a kernel panic).  Everything seems to work fine now.  I have
had two networks connected under a fair load for over a week now (about
2gb across the wire per day between multiple machines on each site).

Unfortunately I was unable to read the attachment so I can't comment on
the specific problem.

On