[Openswan Users] KLIPS FC3

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Apr 18 18:55:34 CEST 2005

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Giovani Moda - MR Informática wrote:

> With netkey it works just fine, so I guess my config is OK.
>
> Is the code mature enough for KLIPS or it still needs some tweeks to work?

We are working heavilly on klips on 2.6 issues right now. More people see this
crasher. For some reason on x86_64 it is not happening. Also, 2.6 is a rather
moving target for ipsec, many fixes went into 2.6.11.7, and at least the fedora
kernels haven't picked these up yet. But I believe this crasher also happens
on plain 2.6.11.7

> The one "other" thing I want to ask is about this:
>
> klips_debug:ipsec_xmit_sanity_check_skb: found IP Version 6 but cannot
> process other IP versions than v4.
>
> Whit an output on the console:
>
> ipsec0: no IPv6 routers present
>
> Is this normal or is there some configuration to disable this IPv6 stuff?

Did you have ipv6 configured? Or are you telling us the ipsec_xmit_sanity_check_skb
had it wrong, and your machine has no ipv6 at all?