[Openswan Users] Windows 2000 RW behind a NAT Router

Ingo Bruell ibruell at gmx.de
Wed Apr 13 11:45:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

i have tried to connect a Windows 2000 Roadwarrior that is connected via
a simple NATing router to the internet with a OpenSwan gateway that is
directly connected to the internet.

I always got messages like "INAVLID-INFORMATION" in the oakley.log.

Direct connected Windows 2000 RW are working well.

So my question: Is it possible to connect a Windows 2000 Roadwarrior
from behind a NATing router to OpenSwan ?

I am using openswan 2.2.0 from debian sarge

I have also tried to setup l2tp over ipsec but got the same errors.

--
best regards

Ingo Bruell

---
<ibruell at gmx.de>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg  PGP-Fingerprint: CB01 AE12 B359 87C4 BF1C  953C 8FE7 C648
169E E5FC
Germany    PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu