[Openswan Users] How to test configuration on a host/gw?

Venugopal Bellary bvenu at india.hp.com
Fri Apr 8 12:33:25 CEST 2005

Hi,
    I'm new to openswan, just going through the available docs/references on
openswan.
I'm trying to configure host based policy in transport mode.

How do I ensure my configuration works on the host?
Is there a way to verify the configuration on a host, without sending
packets to other host?

TIA,

Regards
Venu.

------------------------------
Venugopal Bellary
Systems/Software Engr III
HP Global Delivery India Center
30,Cunningham Road
Bangalore - 560052

+91 80  2205 3836 DID
+91 80  2220 0196 FAX

Disclaimer:
This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it are "HP Confidential" and
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard the
message and notify me directly.