[Openswan Users] Virtual IP Question

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Wed Apr 6 10:34:00 CEST 2005

I need to setup/configure a FC3 box with a tunnel so it ONLY connects to
a specific internal host.  The problem is the right side already has
this ip address/network defined to some other client.  ALL I really need
is a HOST-TO-HOST setup but I need to NAT/MAP a virtual IP to the real
internal host:

    x.x.x.x -> FIREWALL -> {192.168.91.1 NAT 192.168.1.1}

The FC3 box does BOTH firewall and IPSEC.

Can someone point me in the right direction/documentation or provide a
sample configuration file?

Vernon