[Openswan Users] Windows doesn't pass trough the tunnel

Luis Rodrigues luis.rodrigues at netgraf.com
Wed Sep 29 11:25:46 CEST 2004

Sorry for all te mail's bt i really need help.

I've got another problem. This VPN setup is to connect several Windows
LAN's, and altough i can ping all the LAN's i cant get anything else trough
the tunnel. When i try to access another computer on the LAN, with NET USE,
for example, it doesn't work. Do I need some special forward firewall rules
or something like that, to get it to work?? Because all setup is exactly the
same as it was with freeswan 1.99.

What's up with this?

Luis Rodrigues