[Openswan Users] connecting as a client to Nortel Contivity switch

Steve Maring steve at maring.org
Tue Sep 28 16:40:09 CEST 2004

OK, I've seen http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/Nortel%20Contivity  ,
but the comments there ARE a bit old, and I see suggestions about XAUTH
capability here and there so I'm a bit confused about the state of things.

I'd like to use OpenSwan to connect to a Nortel Contivity switch that
uses a group id / password, user id, pin, and an RSA SecurID token.  I
do NOT have access to the Contivity switch itself.

I've tried fruitlessly to prepend a new ip table in front of NetFilters
main ip table while using the Nortel Contivity Netlock Client and have
turned to OpenSwan as a vestige of hope.

Can anyone confirm as to whether the most recent OpenSwan is capable of
acting in this capacity?

Many Thanks,
Steve Maring
Tarpon Springs, FL