[Openswan Users] Openswan+Kernel_2.6

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Sep 28 00:28:14 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 22:28, Alexander Samad wrote:
> Yes the ine ipsecX interface have dissappeared, the packets now travel
> out the normal interface they would go
>
> The new stack uses the same config file with some minor chanegs

OK but then, how will I get the IP I should get from the other hand ?  I
must misunderstand something here...   Let's say I'm on the Net, and I'm
reaching (via IPSEC) an internal LAN which network is 192.168.3.0/24.
Isn't it supposed to give me, somehow, an IP Address on this private
subnet ?

Thanks,

--
Christian Tardif