[Openswan Users] Openswan+Kernel_2.6

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Mon Sep 27 22:51:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have to change my working 2.4.x + Freeswan 1.98b Mandrake setup to
something newer. Since I'm used to Mandrake distros, I chose Mandrake 10
(kernel 2.6.3) and Openswan/L2TPD. My problem is:  How the heck do I get
my packets in and out of my apparent IPSEC connection (did not checked
l2tpd, guess why...) ?  It seems, from what I read, that my kernel is
having Native IPSEC, thus no KLIPS, and no ipsecx virtual interface.

Time is missing, and docs doesn't help. Can someone ginve me some hints?

Many thanks,
--
Christian Tardif
ServInfo