[Openswan Users] Cannot connect XP SP2 roadwarrior to server - any known issues?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Sep 17 00:06:06 CEST 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:

> Have you tried disabling the SP2 firewall?
>
> I have done tests with L2TP-over-IPsec with SP2 with the firewall turned on,
> and it worked fine, but that doesn't mean normal IPSec will also work fine.
> :)

Also, can you try and lower the mtu on the windows end to 1400? Perhaps
try setting it on the linux machines as well?
Also, 2.6.8.1 has some known ipsec bugs with I believe smaller packets.
Herbert posted a patch about a week ago.

I have not tried SP2 yet myself. (Dutch version has only very recently
become available to test on my laptop :)