[Openswan Users] Strange error message !!!

Frédéric Gonzatti fred99 at libertysurf.fr
Thu Sep 9 17:32:03 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've tried to build a vpn gateway by following Nate Carlson internet site but
i've got a strange error message when I tried to connect to the vpn gateway
with windows XP :
Error : ignoring informational payload, type INVALID_COOKIE

I'm using openswan 2.1.5 on a Fedora Core 1 with 2.6.7 kernel.

Have you got any idea about something wrong ?

Thanks a lot !

Fred

Ps : I've posted another request with the error message in title but there is
no answer. In this request there is the result of an ipsec barf vommand.