[Openswan Users] Static SA's without using PLUTO

mansoor mansoor at isofttech.com
Wed Sep 8 17:31:02 CEST 2004

Hi all

I am new to this mailing list. I am working on implementing
IPSEC for RTEMS OS. Our test setup is going to be like
this,

The RTEMS IPSEC enabled box should be connected to a
Linux machine which has openswan and a VPN should be
established between these two nodes.

Time being we have not planned to implement ISAKMP in
RTEMS. The Security Association (SA) will be static in
RTEMS. And hence the Linux machine should also have
a static SA.

I want to know whether the SAs can be made static in
openswan (without Pluto). If so how to do that ?.

Any help will be of great use.

Thanks in advance
Mansoor Ahamed Basheer