[Openswan Users] Rightnexthop question

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Wed Sep 8 11:18:05 CEST 2004

Hi Paul,

Paul Wouters schreef:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
>
>> I have to fill in the rightnexthop but the default gateway
> of that machine is 192.168.0.2 as it has a point-to-point
> connection. Can I use this as rightnexthop?
>
> Yes, but you might need to bring up the p-t-p connection
> first before starting openswan.
> Does it really need a nexthop though?
I don't know. I have template configuration files created by a knowledgable openswan guru that I edit by analogy without much understanding ;-). Now I am stuck with my brand new not working Debian installation.

BTW: there is progress in funding a OpenTap II.

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14