[Openswan Users] problem with nat-t transport mode

i4 Dan Scannell daniels at i4technologies.net
Sun Sep 5 10:05:10 CEST 2004

"cannot respond to IPsec SA request because no connection is known"

Seems like the openswan gateway does not recognise the POCKETPC connection
entry.  You may need to take another look at your server IP and subnet mask
settings on both sides, perhaps a typo somewhere?

I had this last night with iVPN, I used IPSEC from Nate just to make sure
that it was a client problem and nothing else.  The IPSEC utility worked
without a hitch so I knew it was a client config problem.

Dan