[Openswan Users] VPN over WLAN to IPCop

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Wed Sep 1 19:26:50 CEST 2004

I can say it does work, because I use IPCop 1.4 betas to do just this.
Although they have a system that scripts all the changes to your file
and a custom build binary to start and stop services correctly.

Unfortunately you can run into some weird issues if you just try the
stock methods to bring up and down connections after modifying
configuration files by hand, or running command line without using the
built in scripts or binaries.

I am also sending this to the IPCop Devel mailing list, which is
probably the fastest way to figure out how to do this on IPCop, because
of the extra binaries that perform additional steps on the system.

Trevor
On