[Openswan Users] openswan 2.2.0/Debian Sarge: eroute-problem (native pf_key)

Hubert Thyen hthyen at gmx.de
Tue Oct 26 15:05:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've a problem with openswan 2.2.0 under debian sarge. I've
installed several standard-kernels with openswan-support, but
everytime the same problem:
If a call "ipsec eroute", i become the following error-message:
/usr/lib/ipsec/eroute: 2.6 native pf_key does not support eroute table.

Why ? I tested it with several Kernels (2.4.x, 2.6.x) with openswan-support
!

Hubert

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl