[Openswan Users] API or Command for getting the "IPsec-SA status"

Tetsuya Okumichi okumichi.tetsuya at jp.panasonic.com
Wed Oct 13 20:54:50 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I would like to get "IPsec-SA status" specified by "conn in ipsec.conf"
at User Application Program. The information on "IPsec-SA status" which
I want to know is "IPsec-SA established" or "IPsec-SA NOT established".

I don't want to use "ipsec auto --status", because "ipsec auto --status"
displays all "conn" and many informations.

Do anyone know API or Command for getting the "IPsec-SA status" specified
by "conn" in User Application Program ?

Best regards,
Tetusya