[Openswan Users] Compiling

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Oct 8 12:01:30 CEST 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Bernd Weber wrote:

> So I have tried to compile OpenSwan 2.3.0dr2 on a SuSE 9.1 Machine - mostly
> standard runnning Kernel 2.6.5-7.108-default and using the source of this
> kernel. I have taken the kernel Konfiguration (.config) from a running SuSE
> Standard Kernel and run make menugo command.

You should try:

cd openswan
export KERNELSRC=/usr/src/linux-2.6.5-7.108-default
make module26

You should have an unpatched kernel for this, so no klips code in there already.

KLIPS on 2.6 kernels is getting there, but we still are testing this. It is not
stable yet for production use.

 	"Non cogitamus, ergo nihil sumus"